Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th

KABOOM!!!! Happy 4th of July!!! Well, whatever is left of it. About an hour here. On the east coast it's the 5th of July. Unfortunately this year, there was no fireworks besides a few shells over the mountain. It was kind of depressing, but since we had a fireworks display in our backyard a few weeks ago, it wasn't all that bad. I spend the evening with my friend Victoria, and ate entirely too much. I've had a lot of ups and downs lately, Victoria seems to always make me feel better about even the worst things. She has a way of putting things in perspective. Since I am injured (YES I AM INJURED) newsbreak :( I totally snapped a ligament in my leg from running too much, so I have to take a week to recoop. At this point, I can't even walk down the stairs. So i've decided not to worry about dieting since I can't workout anyway. It is really depressing having an injury, I had one last year and it totally throws me off track.

We officially have a resident tarantula in our garden, it won't leave. SO I named it Shelob... It's actually an oversized funnel web spider. Which is more interesting than tarantulas, to be honest. I won't go into the Nat Geo explanation why... So after my caloric nightmare of a dinner, I am totally wiped out. Kind of like how you feel after Thanksgiving dinner, but even fuller. I wouldn't be suprised if I gain 5 more lbs by the time I get fully healed. Which will be in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment