Thursday, June 17, 2010

Excess

I want to take a moment and thank everyone for reading, I have received a lot of good feedback. I don't really think it's all that clever, but thank you. Today I am going to see what store can rip me off the most, my clothes are thrashed and I need a new wardrobe. I am not going to be catwalking anytime soon, and you won't get me to join "Sorority Life" , not really my thing. I just should consider some clothes since I hope to be joining the work force soon. Not be a part of the underdog unemployed force that could probobly take over this country if they all manned together out of sheer frustration. It would be total chaos, and absolute mayhem. I am known for procrastination though, so I may OR may not end up there. Depending on how involved and crazy this blog ends up getting.

I used to have a pretty good knack at poetry and writing, I hope somehow this translates into this. I think it is somehow. I really haven't wrote any poetry since high school, which I used to write daily. Sometimes I wonder why I stopped, maybe someone creeped and bumped into my room in the night and took my poetry license. Something about listening to death metal and writing blogs somehow seems a little strange, it suprises me how I can keep concentration, because I usually can't do any kind of writing or reading even if someone sneezes. SO all of you people with colds and chronic sneezing disorders, stay away from me and my blog. My blog doesn't like your cold, and frankly, I don't either.

I really try to help people as much as I can, I guess it's the closet superhero in me. I'm coming out!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Every once and a while I think of situations in where I am where I could be a hero, I think I have been from time to time, but don't tell anyone my secret. Just between you and me, and the rest of the world that reads this. Ok? I promise if I somehow become Batman one day that I will no longer discuss my heroics.

"Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion." - Mirabeau

Does this mean that love makes one too trusting? I mean I am inherently a suspicious person of people's alterior motives and espionage plots. I guess that's just the David Webb in me. I honestly don't think I can ever watch that movie with a straight face ever again. Back to the story, I think it is like a double-edged sword, kind of like the one Arnold wields in Conan. "Conan the librarian". That usually pops in my head when I speak of that book / movie series. "Don't you know the dewey-decimal system!?" *SLASH* Wow back to the story again, yeah I am generally suspicious, but once I find that one person..I trust them with all my heart, even my soul. I don't like talking about love too much, since it is something that so many people do, and even I do in excess. I think it is important to bring forth that point, just not to the point it's all you talk about. I'm sure there are plenty of you bloggers out there who do this. Shame shame shame. Find something else to write about!!!

This also happens to me with self help books. If you could help yourself then why would you need a book explaining how to do so huh?! It's not self help if someone else is telling you how to do it. Lets get with the program. Or not get with the program, just do it yourself. I truly think some people do need some help though.LOOK OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment